Free Advertising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carpet Cleaning

3 posters

Go down

Carpet Cleaning Empty Carpet Cleaning

Post by MICHAEL55 Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:21 pm

hello this is stacy. i have a very old, very valuable antuque oriental carpet (plus a few other less valuable & less old ones) that is in need of both cleaning and some restoration work, can anyone recommend a reliable place to do it?(Los Angeles and surrounding areas)

MICHAEL55

Back to top Go down

Carpet Cleaning Empty Re: Carpet Cleaning

Post by Admin Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:45 am

thats tricky.. if it is old and worth some cash..
I would be very careful to whom you lert clean it..

places like 'stanley steamer' will just do the usual bit to shampoo and clean it..
I would imagine they have people who specialize in that..

remember the old days when grandma would take it outside and beat it with a stick. Very Happy lolol
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://adminxl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WILLIAM21 Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:12 pm

Hi Stacy this is Julie im a house wife and im facing the problems with my carpet. cz i used some of the tools having no sharp edges tht is y they cannot clean the carpet easily even they were spoiling the thickness of the carpet and jus mess with the carpet. so my friend told me about the carpet cleaning team in los angeles and here they are carpet cleaning los angeles , so i used them and now my carpets are so good and even i feel tht they remodel my carpet so i give the advice of using them you willbe 100% satisfied.

WILLIAM21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum