Free Advertising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Price Honeywell HW1000i Portable Gas Inverter Generator

Go down

Best Price Honeywell HW1000i Portable Gas Inverter Generator Empty Best Price Honeywell HW1000i Portable Gas Inverter Generator

Post by theguide Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:20 pm

Honeywell HW1000i 1,000 Watt 53cc Portable Gas Powered Inverter Generator (CARB Compliant)
Other products by Honeywell

Best Price Honeywell HW1000i Portable Gas Inverter Generator 41cbGknph%2BL._SL500_AA280_

When you're ready to go camping, tailgating or just need a portable power supply, the Honeywell HW1000i provides portable, quiet and clean power for all your recreational needs. Provides a powerful 1000 watts of power and weigh only 27 lbs., this unit uses unleaded gas and will run 6 hours on a full tank, providing 120-volt outlet power and 12V DC charging power - just in case you need to charge your car, boat, motorcycle or RV batteries. The HW1000i is an inverter generator so it provides very clean power to run high performance electronics like plasma TV's and computer equipment. For safe, clean, portable power you can take anywhere, the Honeywell HW1000i is just the right size for you.

* 1,000 Watts Surge/900 Watts Continuous
* DC and AC overload protector with indicator light.
* Economy Mode - Saves fuel and reduces noise.
* Built in handle offering complete portability.
* Durable - Backed by a 2-year limited warranty.

Buy Honeywell HW1000i 1,000 Watt 53cc Portable Gas Powered Inverter Generator (CARB Compliant) at BEST PRICE and SAVE MORE today.

-----
-----

theguide

http://www.buyxcheap.com/

Back to top Go down