Free Advertising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buy Bell Motivator Mag Indoor Bicycle Trainer at Best Price

Go down

Buy Bell Motivator Mag Indoor Bicycle Trainer at Best Price Empty Buy Bell Motivator Mag Indoor Bicycle Trainer at Best Price

Post by theguide Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:38 pm

Bell Motivator Mag Indoor Bicycle Trainer
Other products by Bell

Buy Bell Motivator Mag Indoor Bicycle Trainer at Best Price 41ZHA12QJ9L._SL500_AA280_

* Bike training in your home with smooth and quiet magnetic resistance
* Single-adjustment, progressive magnetic resistance smoothly increases as the speed increases
* Double adjustment centers the bike in the trainer for a steady ride
* Five-year manufacturer warranty

The trainer itself is solid and works better than I could have hoped for, cost a lot less than buying an exercise bike. There was zero assembly required, just unfold it and place your bike in, super easy, when you want to ride the bike out on the street, it's free in less than 30 seconds.

The only con I would say about this, is that it is loud if you have nobby treaded tires, from the previous review, I can see how a smooth tire would quiet it down, You do or can get use to the noise of it, However, you can also release the tire from the tension roller an ride like a regular bike.

Highly Recommend, I don't think you'll be sorry on this one.

Buy Bell Motivator Mag Indoor Bicycle Trainer at BEST PRICE and SAVE MORE today, this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.

-----
-----

theguide

http://www.buyxcheap.com/

Back to top Go down