Free Advertising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Price Brother CS6000I 60-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine

Go down

Best Price Brother CS6000I 60-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine Empty Best Price Brother CS6000I 60-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine

Post by theguide Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:46 pm

Brother CS6000I 60-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine with Multiple Stitch Functions
Other products by Brother

Best Price Brother CS6000I 60-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine 414a%2BnfEyrL._SL500_AA280_

The CS6000i from Brother is a 60 stitch computerized free arm sewing machine with multiple stitch functions. The machine features an LCD display for computerized stitch selection. The built in stitches include utility stithces for mending and garment construction, decorative stitches, heirloom stitches and quilting stitches.

This machine has a one step automatic buttonholer with 7 styles of auto-size buttonholes built-in. The machine also has built-in super-wide 7mm zigzag and decorative stitches. The CS6000i is easy to thread with the automatic needle threader and our one-step quick set drop-in bobbin.

Included with this machine are accessories for zipper insertion, darning, twin needle stitching, quilting, as well as an oversized accessory table to increase your sewing area for large projects and quilting. The quilting feet include a walking foot for accurate stitching of slippery fabrics or multiple layers as well as a quilt guide for precise evenly spaced quilt lines.

The CS6000i also has a drop feed so you can create free-form or traditional quilt patterns. The machine can be operated without a foot control using the built-in one-touch start/stop and reverse features. You can also choose your most comfortable sewing speed with the electronic speed control. Accessories are included for quilting, zipper insertion, darning, twin needle stitching, buttonholes and button sewing.

Best Price Brother CS6000I 60-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine 41PaLWkEjKL._AA280_

* 60-stitch computerized free-arm sewing machine with LCD display
* 7 styles of 1-step auto-sizing buttonholes; 1-touch start/stop and reverse functions
* Snap-on presser feet; wide table accessory for larger projects such as quilts
* Measures 9-3/5 by 9-3/4 by 12-1/2 inches; 25-year limited warranty

The machine is lightweight and protable and includes a hard cover to protect your machine when it is not in use.

Instructions are bilingual in English and Spanish.

Buy Brother CS6000I 60-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine with Multiple Stitch Functions at BEST PRICE and SAVE MORE today, Free Shipping!!

-----
-----

theguide

http://www.buyxcheap.com/

Back to top Go down